Can Call Center Employess work from home?

Can call center employees to work from home? 

Call Center Questions 

Question # 1 


The idea of working from home has been around for a long time. But, it is only recently that many call centers have taken the idea seriously. 


Some call center employees can work from home but it really depends on the call center's business needs and what they can offer to their employees.


As an example here in NICARAGUA we  TP (Teleperformance), Concentrix, IBEX, and Sitel among others in The US where you can make up to 12.00 USD per hour. 


The answer to this question is... YES! DEFINITELY CALL CENTER EMPLOYEES CAN WORK FROM HOME. 


Check this out!




Let me know if I was able to answer your question. Otherwise, I will do my best next time and I can give you another answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment