LEARN ENGLISH FOR CALL CENTER | Suppose vs BE Supposed to LESSON 3

Suppose and be supposed to. 

In this lesson, you will learn the difference between Suppose and be supposed to. 
Also, you will learn new vocabulary about the call center industry and we will work on your listening skills. 


so let's get started 






Where is he supposed to go?


Suppose = Verb

guess what you think is going to happen based on your prior experience. 
(suponer)


1. It's cloudy I suppose it's going to rain. 
2. Tomorrow you have a job interview. I suppose you haven't reviewed your answers yet. 
3. 
The recruiter told you to wait for his call. I suppose you are still waiting for it. 4. Everybody supposes speaking English is the only requirement to work in a call center. 


Be supposed to = Idiomatic Expression 

to show an obligation. 
it's required

1. I spend too much time on TikTok, I am supposed to study for my exams. 
2. Tomorrow will be my induction day. I am supposed to be there before 7:00 AM
3. She passed her first job interview and is now supposed to take the versant test. 
4. We are supposed to be working on our job interview preparation that's why we have a job interview course on December 4th. 

Exercises

1. I ____________ you could pass the job interview tomorrow with the recruiter. 

2. She ____________ smoke in the training room. 

3. ____________ you get the job in that call center, would you invite Nestor for a cup of coffee?

4. You ____________ wear your badge during your working hours. 

5. We ____________ speak English if we want to work in a call center. I ____________. 



Answer key

1. suppose
2. is not supposed to 
3. Suppose
4. are supposed to 
5. are supposed to  / suppose




No comments:

Post a Comment