UNIT 1: SHOULD I PUT YOU THROUGH? | LESSON 5

What is going on Future Agent from the Call Center Industry?



In today's lesson we are going to talk about:
How to deal with communication problems. 
  • Common expression when communicating over the phone. 
  • Strategy how to learn to listen, 
  • how to practice your listening skills. 

1. Can you tell me what are some of the communication problems you may face during a phone call?

 
2. How would you say in English the following expressions:
 
  • Lo siento, pero no le entendi a eso!
  • Lo siento, pero puedria repetir eso?
  • Lo siento puedes hablar un poco mas alto, por favor?
  • Creo que tienes el numero incorrecto. 
  • Podria decir eso un poco mas lento, por favor?
 
 
ANSWERS:
 
Sorry I didn't catch that!
Sorry, could you repeat that?
Sorry, can you speak up a bit, please?
I think you have the wrong number
Could you say that a bit more slowly, please?
 
 
3. Listening Activity

Listen to call 1 and tell me what expressions can you hear.

Listen to call 2 and tell me what expressions can you hear.




Listen to call 3 and tell me what expressions can you hear.




Listen to call 4  and tell me what expressions can you hear.



 
4. Let's talk about listening strategy, how to practice your listening skills. 

  • Listen
  • Read
  • Chose a character and practice

 
5. Homework

Let's have more practice

Listen to the calls from 5 to 8 in our live event today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment