CURSO DE INGLES👨‍💻 PARA CALL CENTERS🏢| HOW TO DEAL WITH CUSTOMER'S SITUATION🙈🙉🙊 | (📞ROLEPLAYS 2021-2022)

CURSO DE INGLES👨‍💻 PARA CALL CENTERS🏢| HOW TO DEAL WITH CUSTOMER'S SITUATION🙈🙉🙊

In our previous lesson, we talked about symbols in English. 

In today's lesson, we are going to practice those symbols by playing some roleplays





1. Open the call

Brand the company. 

Introduce yourself. 

1. Thank you for calling ______. My name is______. How can I help you?

2. Your calling_______. My name is ______. I'll be more than happy to assist you. How can I help you?

3. Hello and welcome to _________ customer service representative help desk. My name is ________. I'll be your personal guide today. How may I assist you?


2. Listen to customer's:

- Request

- Situation

- Inconvenience

- Issue


3. Re-estate de issue

1. I'm really sorry that you are experiencing _________. 

2. I completely understand your frustration and I apologize for the _____________.

3. Thank you for bringing __________ to our attention. I understand where you're coming from. 


4. Attempt to calm the customer

1. Let me see how we can resolve it now.  Let me see into your account. 

2. Let me find a way on how I can fix this for you. Let me pull up your information. 

3. I'll assure you I'll do my best to fix this for you. Let me check our records. 


5. Verify the customer

1. May I have your name?

2. Could you please provide me your first and last name?

3. Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with?

4. May I have your Email address?


SOME OTHER EXPRESSIONS

- Sorry, I didn't catch that!

- Could you please spell that for me?

- Let me just read it back to you. 

- Did you say______?

- Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today?

Roleplay cases

- My computer hasn't arrived just yet.

1. Mike BLOGS, MIKEY_THEBEAST@OUTLOOK.COM

- MY COMPUTER IS NOT TURNING ON. 

2. Tommy Baker, BAKERTOM1700@GMAIL.COM

- Refund; battery computers is not working 

3. MISHA OBERMOK, MISHA L-A-T-U-A-N-I@GMAIL.COM

- I want to  talk to STEVE JOBS and I want to trade in my macbookpro 2012

4. Joseph Hernandez, n-e-s-t-i-n-g-a-c-c@gmail.com

CURSO DE INGLES👨‍💻 PARA CALL CENTERS🏢| HOW TO DEAL WITH CUSTOMER'S SITUATION🙈🙉🙊 | (📞ROLEPLAYS 2021-2022)

En este curso, no solo aprenderemos el vocabulario del servicio al cliente, sino que también practicaremos con ROLEPLAYS para ayudarte a sentirse más segur@ al hablar con los clientes de cualquier call center en NICARAGUA desde Sitel hasta ibex. 

También discutiremos la importancia de algunas PRÁCTICAS para hacerte  ESCUCHAR al comunicarse con los clientes.

La clase se llevará a cabo en INGLES, PERO RECUERDA LAS FAMOSAS PREGUNTAS COMO:

WHAT DOES ________ MEAN?.

"El lenguaje es una de las herramientas más poderosas del mundo. Usándolo correctamente, puedes lograr cualquier cosa".

"English for call center" es un curso de inglés completo para trabajar en un call center. Aprenda las frases, expresiones y vocabulario más utilizados para tener éxito en esta industria.




No comments:

Post a Comment