HOW TO SHOW EMPATHY IN A CALL | Role play Call Center

 In this lesson, we will understand what empathy is and how to use it when you are in a role play with the operation manager of a call center. 


Let’s get started with the meaning.


Empathy: Putting yourself in the customer's shoes. 


There are some situations where you may need to put yourself in the customer shoe’s

But what does putting in a customer's shoes mean?


I will tell you all about it in our lesson: How to Show Empathy in a call | Role-play call center. 


Situations:

When customers are open to customer service: / They sometimes only want to talk. 

- I had an argument with my wife/girlfriend/spouse 

- I got a D minus in my science project at university. 

- I hate moving date 

- My grandfather passed away last weekend.

- I had a bad day at work


When customers are not feeling appreciated by the business: 

- order did not arrive and today is my mother’s birthday

- My daughter was excited about the present I ordered and she received someone’s else present

- I have been waiting for my order where is it?


We are going to answer any questions you may have about the call center

And the most important part, if you want to practice for your next job interview at a call center you can practice here at the only place on the internet, where you can practice for a job interview at a call center.  NESTING ACC. 









No comments:

Post a Comment